Total Vacancy: 209
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Physical Eligibility
Age Limit: 20-25 Years as on 01/08/2020
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking in State Bank of India or E Challan Fee Mode
|Starting Date to apply Online||18/08/2020|
|Last Date to apply Online||07/09/2020 Upto 06:00 PM Only|
|Last Date Fee Payment||07/09/2020|
|Admit Card Available||December 2020|
|N.B: Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Physical Eligibility Details
100 Meters Race
800 Meters Race
3 Min 45 Second
4 Min 45 Second
Shot Put 7.26 Kg
How to Apply:
- First the Candidate Read the Official Notification carefully from UPSC Central Armed Police Forces CAPF Recruitment 2020 before Apply Offline/ Online.
- Check Your eligibility for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces CAPF Recruitment 2020, that means Qualification, Age limit.
- Keep all scan Document ( Photo, Signature, ID Proof, all qualification certificate) ready before apply online.
- Must sure you have a valid email id and Mobile Number. ( Don’t change email and mobile because it will further use for download admit card, view exam result, etc.)
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If the Candidate need to paying the Application Fee must payment. If you have paid the Application Fees, Your form is Not Completed.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form for further reference.