Total Vacancy: 180
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2020):
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|S No||Field of Specialization/ Discipline||Total||Qualification|
|1||Civil (Graduate)||16||Full time regular four years Degree (Engineering) or Three years Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|7||Computer Science/ Information|
|8||Computer Science/ Information|
|ITI Trade Apprentice|
|14||ITI Trade (Computer|
Asst, Steno, Office Asst, Finance &
|14||ITI (Relevant Trades)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24-01-2021|
|N.B: Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online for ITI Apprentice though RDATs Portal||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online for Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice through NATS Portal||Registration | Login|
|Notification||Diploma/ Graduate | ITI|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- First, the Candidate Read the Official Notification carefully from above mention link before Apply Offline/ Online.
- Check Your eligibility for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice & ITI Apprentice, which means Qualification, Age limit.
- Keep all scan Documents ( Photo, Signature, ID Proof, all qualification certificate) ready before apply online.
- Must sure you have a valid email id and Mobile Number. ( Don’t change email and mobile because it will further use for download admit card, view exam result, etc.)
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If the Candidate need to paying the Application Fee must payment. If you have paid the Application Fees, Your form is Not Completed.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form for further reference.