Total Vacancy: 150
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Unreserved category: 27 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC category: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST category: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for PWD category: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Qualification||Total|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
Industrial Production Engg
Degree (Engg/ Technology)
|3||Elect & Electronics /|
|4||Computer Science /|
Information Science &
|6||Civil Engg. or Equivalent||01|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee|
Tool & Die design
Diploma (Engg/ Technology)
|2||Electrical& Electronics /|
|3||Computer Science / Engg./Computer|
|ITI Apprentice Trainee|
Vocational Course certificate
|7||Computer Operator &|
|8||Health Safety &|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29-01-2021|
|The date for Publishing of First list of shortlisted candidates for|
|Date for Acceptance by candidates to join GTRE||21-02-2021|
|Date for Interaction with the shortlisted candidates who have submitted acceptance to join||24-02-2021|
|Probable date of declaration of finally selected|
|Probable date of joining at GTRE for Graduate/|
|N.B: Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- First, the Candidate Read the Official Notification carefully from above mention link before Apply Offline/ Online.
- Check Your eligibility for ITI, Diploma, Graduate Apprentice Trainee, which means Qualification, Age limit.
- Keep all scan Documents ( Photo, Signature, ID Proof, all qualification certificate) ready before apply online.
- Must sure you have a valid email id and Mobile Number. ( Don’t change email and mobile because it will further use for download admit card, view exam result, etc.)
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If the Candidate need to paying the Application Fee must payment. If you have paid the Application Fees, Your form is Not Completed.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form for further reference.