Total Vacancy: 358
- Height: Minimum 157 cms
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage
- Hearing: Normal
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- For Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Candidates should born between 01-08-1999 to 31-07-2003
- For Navik (DB): Candidates should born between 01-10-1999 to 30-09-2003
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Navik (General Duty)||10+2 with Maths & Physics||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||10th Class||50|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||10th Class, Diploma (Electrical/ Mech / Electronics &|
Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engg)
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19-01-2021 till 18:00 hrs|
|The date for print out of the e-Admit card||From 10 days prior to Stage-I Exam|
|Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik||Mid/ End March 2021|
|Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik||End April/ Early May 2021|
|Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik||Early August 2021|
|Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (DB)||Early October 2021|
|The date for Exam Result||Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 20 days|
|Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik||Aug 2021|
|Date of Training for Navik (GD)||Oct 2021|
|N.B: Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- First, the Candidate Read the Official Notification carefully from above mention link before Apply Offline/ Online.
- Check Your eligibility for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB, GD) & Yantrik, which means Qualification, Age limit.
- Keep all scan Documents ( Photo, Signature, ID Proof, all qualification certificate) ready before apply online.
- Must sure you have a valid email id and Mobile Number. ( Don’t change email and mobile because it will further use for download admit card, view exam result, etc.)
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If the Candidate need to paying the Application Fee must payment. If you have paid the Application Fees, Your form is Not Completed.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form for further reference.