| SSC MTS Recruitment 2021|
Staff Selection Commission
Short Information: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are invited for Applications for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2020. Interested Candidates are requested to check the vacancy details and also all eligibility criteria that can read from the Notification. Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online.
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- 18-25 years as on 01-01-2021 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules
- For More Age Details Refer the notification
- Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
|Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Exam 2020||–|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05-02-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs|
|Last Date to Payment of Fee through Online||23-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Callahan||25-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Callahan||29-03-2021 during working hours of Bank|
|Date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I)||01 to 20-07-2021|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||21-11-2021|
|N.B: Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Registration| Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- First, the Candidate Read the Official Notification carefully from above mention link before Apply Offline/ Online.
- Check Your eligibility for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, which means Qualification, Age limit.
- Keep all scan Documents ( Photo, Signature, ID Proof, all qualification certificate) ready before apply online.
- Must sure you have a valid email id and Mobile Number. ( Don’t change email and mobile because it will further use for download admit card, view exam result, etc.)
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If the Candidate need to paying the Application Fee must payment. If you have paid the Application Fees, Your form is Not Completed.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form for further reference.