Total Vacancy: 400
- Minimum: not earlier than 02-07-2002
- Maximum: not later than 01-07-2005
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
|National Defence Academy||370||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30||12th Class Pass with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19-01-2021 till 6:00 pm|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash)||18-01-2021 at 23:59 Hours|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||19-01-2021 till 06:00 pm|
|The date for online application Withdrawn||27-01-2021 to 02-02-2021 till 6:00 pm|
|Date of Exam||18-04-2021|
|Date of Declaration of Exam Result||June 2021|
|Date for Interview||July 2021 to September 2021|
|N.B: Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Part I | Part II|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern and Syllabus||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- First, the Candidate Read the Official Notification carefully from the UPSC Website before Apply Offline/ Online.
- Check Your eligibility for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam 2021, which means Qualification, Age limit.
- Keep all scan Documents ( Photo, Signature, ID Proof, all qualification certificate) ready before apply online.
- Must sure you have a valid email id and Mobile Number. ( Don’t change email and mobile because it will further use for download admit card, view exam result, etc.)
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If the Candidate need to paying the Application Fee must payment. If you have paid the Application Fees, Your form is Not Completed.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form for further reference.