Total Vacancy: 55
- Candidates should possess a Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Minimum: 19 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Candidates born between born not earlier than 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2002, both dates inclusive.
|NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course (April 2020)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30-12-2020 at 15:00 Hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28-01-2021 at 15:00 Hrs|
|N.B: Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- First, the Candidate Read the Official Notification carefully from above mention link before Apply Offline/ Online.
- Check Your eligibility for the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme, which means Qualification, Age limit.
- Keep all scan Documents ( Photo, Signature, ID Proof, all qualification certificate) ready before apply online.
- Must sure you have a valid email id and Mobile Number. ( Don’t change email and mobile because it will further use for download admit card, view exam result, etc.)
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If the Candidate need to paying the Application Fee must payment. If you have paid the Application Fees, Your form is Not Completed.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form for further reference.