How to Activate My Vanilla Prepaid Card and login
My Vanilla Visa Gift Card Overview
My Vanilla portal is offering a different type of prepaid card option called My Vanilla Visa Gift Card. These prepaid cards are being issued by The Bancorp Bank and could be used within the USA and outside the USA also where Visa Cards and Master Cards are acceptable. Now if you already have such a prepaid card in your pocket and you don’t know how to create an account at My Vanilla Portal and use your card, then you have come to the right place. Here you will get the necessary guidelines which you can follow to My Vanilla Prepaid Card login.
These prepaid cards have multiple uses and they are a smart replacement of traditional banking technologies. You will be able to manage your funds in a safer way by using My Vanilla Prepaid Visa Cards. Below we will discuss every aspect of My Vanilla Card in detail.
My Vanilla Prepaid Card benefits:
Below we have listed out some of the benefits of using My Vanilla Prepaid Visa Card and its online account –
- You will be able to attach your payroll, government benefits, or tax return easily with your My Vanilla Prepaid cards.
- Your salary or other cash benefits will be directly deposited into your account without any hassle.
- You will be able to save a lot of your time and get your funds much faster with your My Vanilla card.
- This is a reloadable card and you can easily add funds from VanillaDirect Load or from Walmart Rapid Reload participating locations.
- My Vanilla Prepaid Cards are useable at various ATM points all over the world.
- Without paying any surcharge fee, you can easily access your card to any MoneyPass Network ATM.
- You can manage your My Vanilla Prepaid Card account through its the mobile-friendly app
- You can check My Vanilla Prepaid card balance, find the nearest Vanilla Prepaid Card reload centers, view past transaction history through My Vanilla Mobile App.
- You can add your My Vanilla Prepaid Card with the respective mobile wallet app that you are using to be able to pay with your smartphone, tablet, or smartwatch for all purchases.
- You will get account alerts through text messages and email notifications from My Vanilla Portal and make yourself updated with account balances and transactions.
- My Vanilla Prepaid Visa or Master cards are safe and secure than carrying direct cash.
- You will get 24*7 customer help options available for your assistance from My Vanilla Portal.
Fees and Expiration of My Vanilla Prepaid Card:
- There is no monthly fee charged to you for using My Vanilla card.
- You will be charged $ 1.95 for cash withdrawal from Domestic ATM’s and $ 4.95 for International ATM’s.
- If your card gets dormant, you will be charged $ 9.95 as a penalty. Dormancy of My Vanilla Card happens if you do not use your My Vanilla Prepaid card for 90 days in a row.
- To reload your card from any Vanilla Reload Retailer, you have to pay up to $ 3.95 as transaction fees.
- Your daily ATM withdrawal limit with My Vanilla Prepaid Card is $ 400.
- Your monthly Domestic ATM withdrawal limit with My Vanilla Prepaid Card is $ 2500.
- Your monthly International ATM withdrawal limit with My Vanilla Prepaid Card is $ 2000.
- If your ATM transaction through My Vanilla Card gets declined, you will be charged $ 0.75 for that.
- The replacement Card fee for My Vanilla Prepaid Card is $ 6.00 for normal service and $ 21.00 for expedited service.
General requirements to Sign Up at My Vanilla portal:
- You should have fair internet access to perform the login procedure of My Vanilla Portal.
- You can log in to ‘My Vanilla Prepaid Card’ account by using any of the following electronic devices whichever is the most convenient to you – tablets, smartphones, desktop, or laptop.
- You must above 18 years of age to register for My Vanilla Prepaid cards.
Register at My Vanilla Portal:
The main step before you gets access to the log in the facility of My Vanilla account is to get a My Vanilla Prepaid card. As it is not a credit card, you can simply get your respective My Vanilla Prepaid Card by Sign up your account at My Vanilla portal. To Sign up with My Vanilla, you can follow the instructions as given below –
- You have to open the My Vanilla official web page through your web browser or you can browse the below link to open the web page directly www.myvanillacard.com.
- On the home page, at the top right corner, you will get an option as Get a Card.
- Click on this Get a Card option to go to the account Sign up page of My Vanilla
- Now on that page, you will be asked if you have a My Vanilla or Mio Money Card If Yes, then you have to enter the following information – Your card number, CVV. After that, you need to click on the Submit button.
- If you don’t have any card, then you have to choose the No After that you have to choose whether you would like to proceed for My Vanilla Debit Cards or My Vanilla Master Cards. Choose the appropriate card and click on the Submit button.
- In the next step, you will be asked to fill up the registration form where you need to enter the following information – Name, Address, Date of birth and SSN, Email Address, Phone Number, etc.
- Now you have to read all the terms and conditions, fees, and other policies of My Vanilla Credit or Debit Card and tick all the consent boxes.
- Lastly, you have to create a PIN for your My Vanilla Prepaid card and re-enter the PIN again before you click on Next
In the next step, you have to enter a few more information to set up your online account and complete the Sign Up process of My Vanilla Card. Now soon you will have your My Vanilla Prepaid card in your pocket.
My Vanilla Card Activation and login:
The login procedure of My Vanilla Card online account is easy and user friendly. Below we will discuss step by step details of the login procedure of My Vanilla Prepaid card account.
- You need to open the official website of My Vanilla Card as per the above-mentioned procedure.
- When the web page opens, you will get the login widget on the left side of the home page of the My Vanilla portal.
- There you will get different blank fields to enter your Username and Password of My Vanilla Prepaid Card Account.
- Lastly, you have to click on the Sign-in button to complete the login process of My Vanilla Prepaid Card account.
- After you have made a successful login at My Vanilla Portal, your My Vanilla Prepaid Card will be automatically activated.
You are now all set to use My Vanilla Card. You can check the balance of your prepaid card, update and manage My Vanilla Card account information, change your account settings, do shopping, and enjoy other benefits as described above with your My Vanilla Card.
Reset Password of My Vanilla Account:
If you have forgotten the Password of My Vanilla account, then you can also reset it by quick steps as mentioned below –
- You have to open the official website of My Vanilla as per the process mentioned above to get the log in the widget.
- In the login widget, you will see an option as ‘Forgot Password ?’ below the Sign In button.
- You have to click on this link to go to the next step where you need to enter your Username in the appropriate field.
- Now, you have to click on the Submit button to go to the next step to verify your account information.
- You have to follow the steps as instructed afterward and you will be able to reset the Password of My Vanilla Prepaid card account.
My Vanilla Contact details:
Below we have mentioned some of the contact options of My Vanilla portal –
- You can contact My Vanilla portal through their official website by browsing the following website link for more details about their prepaid cards and their facilities www.myvanillacard.com
- You can call their customer service desk for help related to My Vanilla Card, lost or stolen cards, etc. in the following number – 1 -855 -686 -9513.
- Also, you can write a mail to them for any issues related to My Vanilla Prepaid cards in the following address – ‘ My Vanilla Customer Care, PO Box 826, Fortson GA 31808 ‘.
- You can follow My Vanilla through their different social media accounts for the latest news and other details.