account.mymedicare.gov – How To Login MyMedicare.Gov AccountLogin Help
My Medicare.Gov Log In Guidelines :
If you are a legal resident of the US, then you must be aware of the US Government initiated a national health care program namely Medicare.Gov . This Medicare.Gov Health Care program has been started in the year 1966 under the supervision of the Social Security Administration. The main agenda of this health care program is to provide health insurance to the older citizens of America having 65 years or above age and to some younger people also who have disability status as per SSA. Persons who are suffering from end-stage renal disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis are also eligible for getting this special government facilitated health insurance.
My Medicare.Gov has initiated an online platform through which you can create your account at their portal and get the benefits of this medical insurance coverage. If you fall under the above-mentioned criteria and still not created your account at My Medicare.Gov portal for getting the health benefits, then, this article will be beneficial for you, as here you will get step by step guidelines of account creation, login, troubleshooting, and topics related to My Medicare.Gov portal.
My Medicare.Gov Account Sign up :
- Initially, you have to create an online account at My Medicare.Gov login portal with the help of required personal details and some other information. The procedure for getting a fresh account at the My Medicare.Gov login portal is mentioned below –
- Open the official login web page of My Medicare.Gov with the help of your web browser or you can browse the following link to open the desired login page directly – account.mymedicare.gov.
- At the very beginning of the login widget, there will be an option as Create an Account Now which you have to click to go further to the next step.
- In the next page, you have to enter the following information at the appropriate boxes – Medicare Number, Last Name, Suffix, Email Address, Confirm Email Address, Date of Birth, Zip Code or City, Coverage Start Date
- Now, tick all the consent boxes of Terms & Conditions and click on the Next button afterward for the next phase.
- In the next step, you will get some more prompts that you have to accomplish in order to create your online account with the My Medicare.Gov portal.
- If you are a new member of Medicare. Gov and still don’t have your Medicare Number and Medicare Card, then you must log in to your Social Security Account in order to get your Medicare Card.
- For any issues during the above sign-up process, you can call the following numbers for assistance – 1 -800 -633 -4227. For TTY: 1 -877 -486 -2048.
MyMedicare.Gov Account Login :
- The entire log in the procedure of My Medicare .Gov account is very easy and user friendly and this could be done in few minutes –
- First of all, you have to look for the official login web page of My Medicare.Gov with the help of your web browser or you can browse the following link to open the desired login page directly – account.mymedicare.gov.
- When the log in page will open, there you will get the login widget of My Medicare. Gov at the center of the home page.
- Now, there will be different blank fields asking for your Username and Password of your My Medicare.Gov account.
- After you have to enter your log-in credentials correctly to the desired spaces, you have to click on the login button afterward.
- After performing the above-mentioned steps correctly, you will be successfully logged in to your respective My Medicare. Gov account.
- Now, you can access to your account any time as per your convenience and get the health insurance facilities provided by My Medicare.Gov like instant medicare forms, publications, customer support, plans, and coverage detail information, claim details etc.
MyMedicare.Gov Online Login Credentials Reset :
- Now, in case you have forgotten the Username or Password or both of your respective MyMedicare.Gov account, there is the simplest way through which you can recover it and the process is as follows –
- Again you need to open the login page of MyMedicare.Gov with the help of the following direct link –account.mymedicare.gov.
- There in the login widget, there will be a link as follows – ‘ Trouble Logging In ?’.
- You have to click over this link and you will go to another page where there will be the following three options – Forgot Username, Forgot Password, Forgot Username, and Password.
- Let’s start with the first option i.e. Forgot Username which you have to click if you have forgotten the Username of your Medicare.Gov account. After you click on that option, another page will open where you have to enter your Medicare Number, Last Name, Suffix, Date of Birth and click on the Submit button afterward so that you can reset your Username.
- You have to click on the Forgot Password option if you have forgotten the password of your Medicare.Gov account. After you click on that option, another page will open where you have to enter your Medicare Number, Last Name, Suffix, Date of Birth, Username and click on the Next button afterward to go to the next step. Follow further prompts correctly and you will be able to reset the Password of your MyMedicare.Gov account.
- You have to click on the third option i.e. Forgot Username and Password option, if you have forgotten both the Username and Password of your Medicare.Gov account. After you click on that option, another page will open where you have to enter your Medicare Number, Last Name, Suffix, Date of Birth, Username and click on the Next button afterward to go to the next step. Follow further prompts correctly and you will be able to reset the Username and Password of your MyMedicare.Gov login account.
Read More : Login Guide at Atlas Student and Parent Portal
My Medicare .Gov Contact & Queries :
- If you want to learn more about My Medicare.Gov, you can browse the official website of them with the help of the following link – www.medicare.gov.
- For any issues related to accounting Sign up or Sign In of the Medicare.Gov portal, you can call the following numbers for assistance – 1 -800 -633 -4227. For TTY: 1 -877 -486 -2048.
- You can get in touch with My Medicare.Gov with the help of their different social media accounts for more updates and the latest news.