|Physics MCQ Questions with Answer|
Q61. How much mechanical work must be done to completely melt 1 gram of ice at 0°C?
(a) 4.2 J
(b) 80 J
(c) 336 J
(d) 2268 J
Q62. Which once, the following is printed on a commonly used fluorescent tube light?
(c) 6500 K
(d) 9000 K
Q63. Consider the following statements:
In a nuclear reactor, a self-sustained chain reaction is possible, because:
- More muttons are released in each of the fission reactions.
- The neutrons immediately take part in the fission process.
- The fast neutrons are slowed down by graphite.
- Every neutron released in the fission reaction initiates further fission.
Which of these statements are correct?
(a) 1, 2 and 3
(b) 1 and 3
(c) 2 and 4
(d) 2, 3 and 4.
Q64. Equation E = p.c. is valid for –
(a) Both electron and Photon
(b) Electron only
(c) Photon only
(d) Neither electron nor photon
Q65. A brass ball is tied to a thin wire and swung so as to move uniformly in a horizontal circle. Which of the following statements in this regard is/are true?
1. The ball moves with constant velocity
2. The ball moves with constant speed
3. The ball moves with constant acceleration
4. The magnitude of the acceleration of the ball is constant
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
(a) 1 only
(b) 1 and 3
(c) 1, 2 and 4
(d) 2 and 4 only
Q66. The final image is a simple microscope is
(a) Real, diminished, and inverted
(b) Real, magnified, and erect
(c) Virtual, magnified, and erect
(d) Virtual, diminished and erect
Q67. The boiling point of a liquid varies as
(a) Pressure varies
(b) Temperature varies
(c) Volume varies
(d) Density varies
Q68. Consider the following statements:
- A geostationary satellite is at an approximate height of 10.000 km.
- FM transmission of music is of very good quality because the atmospheric or man-made noises which are generally frequency variations can do little harm.
Which of the statements given above is correct?
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 only
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
Q69. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer with the help of codes given below:
|A. Temperature||1. Kelvin|
|B. Power||2. Watt|
|C. Pressure||3. Pascal|
|D. Force||4. Newton|
Codes: A B C D
(a) 2 1 3 4
(b) 1 2 4 3
(c) 1 2 3 4
(d) 2 1 4 3
Q70. A myopic eye can be corrected by using a
(a) Convex lens
(b) Concave lens
(c) Cylindrical lens
(d) Plano-convex lens